Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ten Keys To Success: Confidence

Only YOUR heart can bring YOUR dreams ALIVE

In this series of blogs I will be discussing ten different "keys" to success. First off, I want to explain my definition of success. I believe success to be the achievement of something desired by a person. From this definition it's clear that success is not the exact same for everyone. Which is why I can only show what I believe are the "keys" to me and Awesome Entertainment's success. Just like a song, this series of blogs will be entertaining.


The first "key" is CONFIDENCE, belief of someone or some thing's ability, among other attributes of a person or thing. We here's at Awesome Entertainment all believe in each other (some more than others, lol) but there's is an understanding of each person's ability and what he or she can and can not do. We believe we are or one of us, are the next big thing. So with our CONFIDENCE we push forward to our dreams with no doubt we have the talent, the drive, the ability to accomplish them.

My confidence fuels my ego. Which allows me to give myself the stage name AGW (A Great Writer). I believe I am well aware of my confidence and I don't let it cross over into conceitedness. Observance of this can be found in my stage name. It states that I believe I am a great writer , but not the best. To self declare myself the best would cross the line and hurt my progression to my success. I leave with words from Kanye West, "Coulda let the dream killers kill my self esteem/Or use the arrogance as a steam that power my dreams".

-Keys
  1. CONFIDENCE
-AGW






No comments:

Post a Comment