Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back With The Jump Off

BEEN GONE FOR A MIN BUT, NOW I'M BACK WITH THE JUMP OFF


So I have been gone for like two weeks and while I was away I refocused a few priorities. Also, I've experienced a few revelations or epiphanies. I've realized everyone I am pursuing my dream with isn't as dedicated to the dream, the big goal as I am. As the "Puff Daddy" of the homemade label, I should be able to ask of simple things from the "artist" and get them in reasonable time. It's not like that at all. I'm to the point where I'm ready to "fire" most of them.

So,before I could even think of "firing" the Awesome Artist, One of them quit because of an insane reason. to actually acknowledge that this was the reason for quiting on my dream and our goal is beyond my comprehension. I'm an outside the box guy w/ a wide range of open mindedness to explore people perspectives but, this is too SO FAR GONE I can't wrap my mind around it. This lead to the realization that the process I used to add member to my group isn't rigorous enough.

So, at the end of the untimely break I am coming back into the hustle, the conquest, the journey with a new mind and soon a new team. It's time to cut the dead weight and keep reaching for the stars.

PS the reason one for the members quit is because I said if you died, we would make a lot of song, (like in memory). But the interpretation that was received my the "fallen one" was I want him/her dead so I can write more songs. Like WTF is going on with people....

-AGW

No comments:

Post a Comment