AGW: For everyone who isn't following you on Twitter or a fan of yours on LOOKBOOK, who are you?
Isaiah: I am an aspiring fashion designer. I blog at http://www.dapperdakon.com/, and I have much more life ahead of me. Hopefully one you will witness.
AGW: Do you have your own line?
Isaiah: I did when I was younger. It was a t-shirt label. It was going well but, you have to dedicate to those type of things, full dedication. I couldn't juggle a "clothing" line, school, and a job. I had to focus on my career first.
AGW: With #2010 here, what are some goals you have?

Isaiah: Design more creatively. Establish everything I have accomplished. Get my blog more publicity, learn more from what I am doing, learn about every aspect, and to become far more observant than I have ever been.
AGW: What's a summary of your style?
Isaiah: Style is one's true personality portrayed through their personification their attire. Style is the essence of all that we are, and it's how we inaudibly express ourselves.
AGW: What inspires you?
Isaiah: People, everyday life, music, the ugliest of things, and the things other people find weird or ordinary.
Isaiah: People, everyday life, music, the ugliest of things, and the things other people find weird or ordinary.
AGW: Among fashion designing, what are some of you other passions or hobbies?
Isaiah: Shopping, watching a great movie, listening to a record, finding a new clothing line or new music, and I also love art and, to read, when I can.
AGW: What are some of the up about being a #COMEUP fashion designer?
Isaiah: Publicity, encouragement, and support.
AGW: Downs?
Isaiah: Expectations.
AGW: Who are your favorite fashion designers?
Isaiah: This would be a long list, If I was to keep it honest, so
I will keep it short. Seasons change and so do designs and designers. So, as of late: Lanvin, YSL, Moschino, Proenza, Schouler, DSQUARED2, Commes Des Garcons and Junya Wantanabe.
Isaiah: This would be a long list, If I was to keep it honest, so
I will keep it short. Seasons change and so do designs and designers. So, as of late: Lanvin, YSL, Moschino, Proenza, Schouler, DSQUARED2, Commes Des Garcons and Junya Wantanabe.AGW: What are your favorite clothing lines?
Isaiah: Uniqlo, Shades of Greige, Maharishi, Zara, and ASOS.
AGW: What's "IN" right now?
Isaiah: For women, unfortunately Leggings. They are overrated and overused. For a gentlemen, skinnies and a pair of dessert boots. Also, anything Vintage, that's always trendy.
AGW: Any #SHOUTOUTS
Isaiah: Hello World.
You can see more of Isaiah here at:
Also, check out his AMAZING blog and see why he is on the #COMEUP to success. Plus, get your Daily Denoting at:

No comments:
Post a Comment