Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The ComeUp vol. 4: That FADED Kid

"...clothes don't make a man."

AGW:  For everyone who isn't following you on Twitter or doesn't know you, who are you?
Alex: I'm just a kid that does me and trying to do something that I love. I'm 18, live in the burbs and love kicks (sneakers). I'm someone that believes that everything happens for a reason and if you wish you were someone else it's a waiste of your own life.

AGW: Tell me about your line?
Alex: We produce Tees, for now. Our goal is to produce our own stuff but, we're not trying to be a fashion label. More of a sneaker/skate boutique.

AGW: F.A.D.E.D.?
Alex: It stands for Fresh All Day Every Day. It's not about the ne wkicks or jeans you got on but, a person being comfortable in just doing him or her...clothes don't make a man.

AGW: What are some of F.A.D.E.D.'s goal(s)?
Alex: Just to get our name out there more, do somecollabs with other blogs and designers, and starting a skating team.

AGW: Ok, more focus on you, what's a summary of your style?
Alex: Um... I'd say laid back, I guess. I'm a fan of skinny jeans. I like to wear streat wear but, at the end of the day as long as my sneakers are clean and I have a hat on , I'm good.

AGW: What inspires you?
Alex: The support of my family, of course. The responses that are given to the F.A.D.E.D., we ae recieving a lot of support. Also my big cousin Rolan, he's one of my hero. I want to be just like him but, make my own lane.

AGW: Besides being the front man for F.A.D.E.D., what are your other hobbies?
Alex: Well I'd say just taking it easy. If I'm not blogging or at work, it's just about being with friends. I read and I'm trying to get back into skateboarding but, I think I'll be better at sponsoring people. I'm always looking for the next show release that!

AGW: What are some ups about being a "Come Up" fashion designer?
Alex: When people by our tees, it give me a great feeling. Without support of the people a person can't be successful.

AGW: Downs?
Alex: I always feel like I've could have change something to make it better and if I'm working on projects and I miss a lot of blog updates, I feel as if the F.A.D.E.D. blogs falling behind other blogs.

AGW: Who are your favorite designers?
Alex: Nino of Fli Pelican, Nigo of Bape, and creators of 10 DEEP, to name a few.

AGW: What are your favorite clothing lines?
Alex: Clothing...I'd say F.A.D.E.D. of course, Burn Rubber, 10 DEEP, Fli Pelican, Crooks, Taylor Gang, and NDK Klothing, just to name a few. There are too many to name! (lol) but, as long as I like it I'll rock it.

AGW: What's "in" right now?
Alex: I can't really say because no two people have the exact same style, I just know what I like. So, Just doing you is in right now and always will be.

AGW: Any Shotouts?
Alex: Respect This Fresh, Fly Soelz, T Deezy Beats, Sixth Cents and MAD LOVE to everyone who supports F.A.D.E.D.

You can check more of Alex and F.A.D.E.D. at:

No comments:

Post a Comment