Friday, August 14, 2009

Curiosity Killed The Cat: F.E.A.R

"I don't know what's right and what's real anymore/ I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore/ When do you think it will all become clear/ 'Cuz I'm being taken over by FEAR" -Lily Allen
===>So, I have been neglecting the blog lately, but it's time for me to get my hands dirty again. Over my mini vacation from the blog, I learned some one's interpretation of fear. So, here I am expressing my feelings, thoughts and questions on my newly found definition of fear.
Q: What is fear?
A: False Evidence that Appears Real.
===>Everyone experiences fear. No matter what faith or courage one may have, fear will enter into a person's life at some time. So, what is one to do when fear arises out of the depth of the shadows? My answer would be face it, which is far easier said then done. So, what strengthens a person to face a fear? Since fear is a problem or an issue, why isn't there an universal solution? Because fear is different to each person. No one fears exactly the same. The only solution to fear is in the person(s) that fears.
===>I fear... failure. I fear that I may never accomplish my dreams, mainly my dream to become a famous song writer. It's a vigorous battle every with my fear and every other day I loose. If, fear is False Evidence that Appears Real, I will identify a couple of my evidence and turn what is false into truth. I believe my lack of education, and lack of connections will hinder the succession of my dreams. To make the evidence true I will obtain a degree and network, which should dispruce my fear,eh?
===>Some say to all my answers can be solve if I just have faith. It's God, Budahh, etc. will that my life plays out a certain way or whatever. They are absolutely correct. Religion is proven to make life eaiser for it's followers, in a pyschological sense. It allow people the have an escape goat to the burdens of life. It establishes hope and a strong support team to come with it. So, why not fear God or whoever, could the answer be False Evidence that Appears Real?
-AGW

No comments:

Post a Comment