Friday, August 28, 2009

Style For Success: AGW

“The steps I am taking to achieve success in my life are.. are unique to me, myself, and I. My steps have no particular order or particular worth, in the end, it’s my hope that they all will lead to the success of my dreams. By the end of this insight on Christian Ivey, it will be clear that the dream and the few steps presented will be strong seeds that will ensure a forest of success in my life.

“My dream is to become a well renowned songwriter. I want to write the words to my heart and have the world hear them. My lyrics range from rap to alternative rock. My passion is expression. I express myself best through words. My heart beats so, I write to it.

“Steps I am doing to accomplish my dream are attending college, forming a writer based entertainment group, and wining battles against my family to stay dedicated to my craft. I’m currently in my second year at University of Detroit Mercy, majoring in Creative Writing. Awesome ENT is a group of positive individuals whose passion is to provide an original source of entertainment to the world. The battles I face with my family are their doubts that songwriting or being a poet is a logical career in this current recession. Regardless of their doubts I choose to make myself happy and pursue my dream. I see my dream and I’m climbing to it one step at a time.”


-AGW

No comments:

Post a Comment