A: A COOL KID is an positive individual who has a dream and goals. A person who is reaching towards his or her dreams one step at time.
Q: What is a LAME LIFER?
A: The opposite of a COOL KID, a negative individual w/ nothing going on in his or her life but lies, disrespect and personal misery.
I am a COOL KID and one of my oldest friends is a LAME LIFER. Despite my "friend" attempts to disguise himself as a COOL KID. He remains in a negative state of mind. So what is a COOL KID to do? Continue to be used, disrespected and lied to on daily basis by a "friend"? Or throw away years of friendships and push towards the future. Or how about something in between the both of them? The logical thing to do would be the leave the LAME LIFER alone. Is friendship logical ? What's the solution? Should I even put us in a category in the first place? In my current transition from fitting in to standing out do a I let go off all the negative to hopefully move forward in a positive direction? With more thought I realize, everyone has every answer to every question they will have. I have my answer.
-AGW
No comments:
Post a Comment