
AGW: Ok, your name is?
Shad: Rashad Taylor.
AGW; So, what's your stage name?
Shad: Shad.
AGW: How old are you?
Shad: 15 but I will be 16 on September 19.
AGW: Who are your influence(s)?
Shad: My brother, 'lil Wayne, and bascially anyone who raps with metaphors influence me.
AGW: So, your brother raps as well?
Shad: Yes, he's in jail right now. But he is.
AGW: So what do you think you can bring to A-E (Awesome ENT) as an artist?
Shad: A unique style of rapping.
AGW: What's so unique about your style or rapping?
Shad: I can rap without writing and it will sound like I wrote it down.
AGW: What do you think you can gain from A-E?
Shad: Different fans and to learn how to rap along with different styles.
AGW: What other talents do you have besides rapping?
Shad: I play the piano.
AGW: What make you stand out more than an established artist?
Shad: I ain't in it for the money. I'm in it because I love it, music is my life!
AGW: What is different about you or your swag?
Shad: The whole thing, I am different. I love to stand out.
AGW: What is your defintion of different?
Shad: Me, (laughs) but just standing out or not following a crowd but leading it.
AGW: Yeah, leaders are different. What are three words to describe you?
Shad: Inquisitive, exquisite, and talented.
AGW: How did you start rapping?
Shad: When I was around six my cousins listened to a lot of ''lil Wayne and I started to freestyle on the record thing...(thinks) and the rest is history.
No comments:
Post a Comment