Friday, August 7, 2009

A Great Writer


I am just Dubb or Chris or Ivey or Christian or w/e lol. I'm a laid back homebody who writes how he feels, you know? I'm halfway in the box and halfway out. I hate the word normal and I love turkey burgers, manga and root beer. I can't live without laughing. I only write what I feel and in the same process, I make music about real. My life is currently like I live to love, I fight to write and I lust for the fame. My biggest influence will have to be Kanye West. I think, no I know he's a genius when it comes to making versatile inspirational music. That's exactly what I want to do. I want to present the world with my original versatile inspirational music and literature. I kinda treat life like a video game lol. Final Fantasy or something like that. Except, I only have one life and no checkpoints. So, I have to "go hard in the paint" until GAME OVER. I don't think I'm the most metaphorically gifted writer or rapper. I'm just this guy from Pontiac who overdoses on expression rather it be literature, music, fashion, films, or w/e. I think my works are entertaining because of the great stories I tell. I allow people to come into my imagination and my heart, to feel me as a person in my rawest form. I am AWESOME, dope, deep, funny, passionate, creative, different, imaginative, and out of this world. That's what I bring to my lyrics.....my expression. At the end of the day it's like, "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world". I am Christian Ivey, A great Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment