Monday, August 3, 2009

Interview With "the new kid"



AGW: So what's your name?
JT: JT
AGW: What is your stage name?
JT: JT
AGW: (pause) So why did you choose that as your stage name?
JT: I mean, I just rather people know me. I'm already known as JT, so why not?
AGW: What is different about you or your swag?
JT I believe I have my own swag in everything I do.
AGW: Who is your influence(s)?
JT: Lil Wayne
AGW: That's it?
JT: Cause 'Lil Wayne is the best...ever.
AGW: What do you think you can bring to A-E (Awesome ENT) as an artist?
JT: I can bring excitement and entertainment.
AGW: What do you think you can gain from A-E?
JT: Hopefully popularity and friendship among the other memebers, ya digg?
AGW: What other talents do you have besides rapping?
JT: I play the guitar, I'm a big rock fan and I'm starting to write poetry, no homo!
AGW: How do you feel about working with homosexual artist?
JT: As long as they ain't messing with me in a gay way, we good.
AGW: What makes you stand out more than an established artist?
JT: I believe I have swag in everything I do.
AGW: What is different about you or your swag?
JT: The question is my answer. My swag to me is different or wierd.
AGW: So what is different to you?
JT: To me different is standing out or just not doing whatever everybody else is doing.
AGW: What are three words to describe you?
JT: Intelligent, smart, and outstanding.
AGW: How did you start rapping?
JT: I picked up the paper and pen and start killin' it. (Laughs) Naw, a lot of my family was rapping when I was little which, made me wanna do it.






No comments:

Post a Comment